The following guidelines may be used for submitting your nomination for consideration for the 2020 Ridgley Outstanding Chapter Adjutant Award. All entries must be submitted to the Department Adjutant prior to the Opening Session of the Department Convention on Friday, June 12, 2020, at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center in Green Bay. The recipient will receive an appropriate certificate, along with a $100 check.
1. Name, address and membership code number. Number of years served as Chapter Adjutant, Chapter name and number. If nominee served in other chapters prior to present, so state with details.
2. Attendance at meetings: Chapter, board, special and frequency of meetings.
a. National events.
b. Department events.
c. District events.
d. Chapter special functions.
e. Department Adjutant school.
4. Administrative duties:
a. Are duties performed in orderly manner.
1. At chapter functions.
2. Communication with officers. Members, between meetings.
b. Other offices or duties held.
c. Maintenance of chapter officer rosters and membership files.
d. Chapter records.
5. Membership promotion.
a. New members – action taken and results.
b. Delinquent members – action taken and results.
6. Participation in fund raising projects.
7. Public relations – community programs, etc.
8. Other remarks.
The Ridgley Outstanding Chapter Adjutant Award was established in 1985, by Don and Mary Ridgley of Green Bay, Wisconsin. They have donated funds so the program will remain an annual event. Don was the adjutant in the Green Bay chapter for many years.